If you speak fluent Portuguese and English, take a look of the opportunity to join our team.
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Perform daily payroll department operations and use of QuickBooks.
– Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
– Reconcile payroll prior to processing and validate confirmed reports.
– Assist in processing and issuing annual W-2 forms.
– Communicate with customers and answer payroll questions.
– Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
– Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
– Organizational, verbal and written communication skills, superior attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and competency in Microsoft Excel are a must.
– Must be fluent (speak, read and write) in Portuguese and English
– Team player with a genuine interest resolving customer problems. Solid ability to resolve customer problems effectively;
– Strong written & verbal communication skills;
– Strong computer skills;
– Ability to learn new things quickly;
– Articulate with excellent telephone manner;
– Efficient, organized and able to work on own. Proactive initiative;
– Dependable, enthusiastic.
– All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No H1-B Visa Sponsorship available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time.
Prior experience with payroll and payroll processing systems is a plus
Requires the ability to work in a professional office environment that requires sitting or standing for long periods of time
Ability to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Other Duties as Assigned:
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com